We will begin Fall consignments August 1st. This would include long sleeve tops, light jackets, layering pieces, jeans, short boots, light sweaters/cardigans, active wear, etc.
- Consignments are by appointment – this allows us to better control the number of people in the store at one time, as well as the flow of merchandise coming in.
- Click here to schedule an appt. or call 717-625-0355.
- Freshly launder your items and place them in a laundry basket or bin. NO trash bags.
- Bring up to 25 items at a time (currently accepting Fall on Aug. 1).
- Call us if you don’t see a time slot that fits your schedule, we will work with you!
Bring in gently used, name brand clothing and accessories to sell and pick out some new items to take their place! We sell the best quality, condition, and style at an affordable price everyone can enjoy.
Items accepted by appt. on Wed, Thurs, Fri. and Saturday, up to 1 hour before we close.
Current Consignment Season: FALL starting Aug. 1
- Items must be authentic, free of odors, stains, pet hair & not more than 3 years old.
- Up to 25 items at a time, with 2 weeks between consignments.
- Items must be freshly laundered and folded neatly in a bin or basket. Items with flaws found during pricing will be donated without notifying consignor.
- Items should be in season, some items for upcoming seasons maybe considered
- Prices are set by The Purple Turtle and will be on consignment for 60 days. Items will be reduced 15% after 20 days, and another 10% after 40 days. Occasionally, all consigned items will be included in promotional sales.
- Consignors will receive 40% of the final selling price.
- Account balances may be used as store credit at any time. Checks will be mailed monthly for accounts with balances of $50 or more. Balances less than $50 must be requested by the consignor and will be paid in cash.
- All balances not claimed 1 year after contract ends will be forfeited to The Purple Turtle.
- While every effort will be made to safeguard consigned items, The Purple Turtle assumes no liability for damage to or the loss of any consigned item by fire, theft, accident, or any other cause.
- If desired, consignor has 7 days after the contract ends to retrieve items that did not sell. Any unclaimed merchandise after the 7 day pick up period will become property of The Purple Turtle for sale or donation.