- We will accept consignments by appointment only – this allows us to better control the number of people in the store at one time, as well as the flow of merchandise coming in.
- Click here to schedule an appt. or call 717-625-0355. If you leave a message, we WILL call you back.
- Freshly launder your items and let them sit 24 hours in a bin or laundry basket before bringing them in.
- Bring up to 25 items at a time (currently accepting SUMMER).
- Masks must be worn when entering the shop. Sanitize hands with sanitizer provided at the door.
- Call us if you don’t see a time slot that fits your schedule, we will work with you!
Bring in gently used, name brand clothing and accessories to sell and pick out some new items to take their place! We sell the best quality, condition, and style at an affordable price everyone can enjoy.
Items accepted by appt. on Wed, Thurs, Fri. and Saturday, up to 1 hour before we close.
Current Consignment Season: Summer
- Items must be authentic, free of odors, stains, pet hair & not more than 3 years old.
- Up to 25 items at a time, with 2 weeks between consignments.
- Items must be freshly laundered and folded neatly in a bin or basket. Items with flaws found during pricing will be donated without notifying consignor.
- Items should be in season, some items for upcoming seasons maybe considered
- Prices are set by The Purple Turtle and will be on consignment for 60 days. Items will be reduced 15% after 20 days, and another 10% after 40 days. Occasionally, all consigned items will be included in promotional sales.
- Consignors will receive 40% of the final selling price.
- Account balances may be used as store credit at any time. Checks will be mailed monthly for accounts with balances of $50 or more. Balances less than $50 must be requested by the consignor and will be paid in cash.
- All balances not claimed 1 year after contract ends will be forfeited to The Purple Turtle.
- While every effort will be made to safeguard consigned items, The Purple Turtle assumes no liability for damage to or the loss of any consigned item by fire, theft, accident, or any other cause.
- If desired, consignor has 7 days after the contract ends to retrieve items that did not sell. Any unclaimed merchandise after the 7 day pick up period will become property of The Purple Turtle for sale or donation.
- *$5 fee for new consignors*